Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Something cooking

Not applicable
There was huge activity cooking yesterday as there were over 4.6 Million traded and that was without any directors getting involved as I see there were 372 deals traded which means tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day as the sellers were trying sell at high prices around 160 - 165.. Lets just hope there is finally some upside to it as this situation is known as a spike anomally that is bar that encompasses a much bigger high-low range than the bars immediately preceding it. A spike may be reaction to fresh news or perspective that has potential to create a new trend. and if you look at the previous spike anomally it pushed the share price to sky high levels.. I also see that there is still positve sentiment in the U.S markets as the Futures are up and Intel has revealed its earnings in which it has blown away analysts as it has exceeded their expectations when it comes to profit. Lets hold thumbs
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
Something is definately cooking here... looing forward to where this goes to. Give it a bit of time. Say 2 weeks and we could be seeing this around th R2 mark if things contiue like this. I was sure this was an acceptable buy at R1.70, and was even more convinced at 1.45. seems I was not alone in that.... I'm holding thumbs with you...
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
fry ... stew awhile, sell some, keep others and, Voila! African Dawn! Surpise over the east sea... sards.. Still waiting - Buy on. Risk can reap reward! The SA way... the land of possibilities! AC or long Q on ADW?
0 Kudos