Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sub Prime Continuing!

Q2W
Super Contributor
Now it's bad news out of Europe. European markets down more than 2.5%.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
Investec in LONDON is at the moment 12.5 % down. That is enormous.
0 Kudos
faure
Frequent Contributor
Oh man there's going to be nosebleed tomorrow. If GBP/JPY (239.03) goes below 238.00 we could see this whole liquidity thing escalating.
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
my chart is saying go long the top40, but i have a feeling we gonna see red 2morrow i am actually thinking of shorting the market 2morrow.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
If there was ever a day that a technical problem at the exchange would be welcomed it would be today!
Mr R Loubscher, a special request, PLEASE do not flick the market switch this morning around 9! In fact leave it till next week thursday! A lot of people will be pissed but will thank u later. Thanks in advance and have a good weekend.........
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Hey boss my name is Friday i am from Zim, if you give me job i pull all the wires out for you
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Futures off 1,000 points! its gonna be very messy, extremely messing today!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Can someone please just remind me again the exact link between sub-prime, oil, natural gas and SOL? Thanks in advance cause i hate paying for someone elses k@k when I didnt even get a share of their action in the first place. AI!!!
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Million Dollar question this morning is -
Do u get out at all costs in this panick and cut your losse, OR sit back and wait for the dust to settle and then to proceed orderly through the exit?
Only have a SOL position and looks like gonna give up all me profits on that one. AI Again!!
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
JEEEEZ, SOL 5,5% DOWN on opening! BIL 6%! Loony times! When can i buy some more, OR sell and run. Anyone know what and who have the best yield on a 12 month fixed deposit? Contact number appreciated.....
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Hell even the 7.9% for cash on this site is a whole lot better than giving it away.
0 Kudos