Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Support on the TOP40 at 17800, 17300 and 16400

_nova
Super Contributor
if we go through those then heaven help us. Any other thoughts out there? Chartist? I'm a believer now, but I'm still stunned at how predictable the gap closes are, it's just too good to be true. It's like I believe it but I don't want to :-)
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Any thoughts on Anglo American, seems to be heading only down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see the bounce around the 18000 support level, My alternate view if we break this support we go down.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
The market is going down to crush little irritating pessimists as yourself out of the system, then it will go up again.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
mkadir? howz this clown's logic? He's long, we're short, and he reckons we're getting crushed on the way down? Timato? I read your previous post and I'm sorry to say, but this palooka has not yet said a single sensible thing in any post. He jumps in with emotive comments unsubstantiated by any facts and just crowds the conversation. He tries to get personal, doesn't succeed and yet he still persists in wailing his ignorance all over the forum?
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Oh yeh, then why did you say God help us?.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Facts should not get in the way of friendship. Let us all play together nicely, in spite of any differences of opinion. I'm proud to count all of you among my forum friends (even though I've never met any of you in person). If we're going to sling mud around, at least do it in a friendly spirit.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
your lack of attention to detail is amazing and I'm getting pretty tired of having meaningless conversations with you. Do you see the word 'god' anywhere in my post? And who says I'm referring to your version of heaven? I could simply be referring to the blue sky outside my window, that's also known as heaven?... or is your fundamentalist carrot up the butt view of life too restrictive to allow you to have an open mind? GVV? We're kinda at what everyone hopes is a bottom, I'm sure you understand that at least? Doesn't matter whether you're bull or bear, any further significant drop in the Indexes will not be good for anyone, not bull nor bear, because that's going to really mess up global liquidity, trade and dump us into a very deep recession, maybe even a depression. The reality of deflation is real and it's going to take a long time for recovery to happen. When the real bear kicks in and you find out that nobody is buying and nobody is selling?... then let's have a real conversation of exactly how important macro economic indicators really are. Till then, please don't bother commenting on my posts as I don't see any point in further conversation with you.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
17800 was a pivot several times from Jan 06 to Jun 06. It should offer good support as evidenced by today...so far
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GVV you a king, king of the circus idiots.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I will love to see how your blue sky is going to help your contradictions in turn.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
17800 on the TOP40 just made itself a pretty important support level
0 Kudos