Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Technical Analysis Course

Skerp
Contributor
Is their a big difference between the face to face course and the online one.Worth riding ±450Km's for?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
How much can you really learn on technicals in one day? Do the online course and then get hold of some books.
0 Kudos
Skerp
Contributor
Thanks,any suggestions. Sometimes I think trading makes one crazy, almost like living in some nether-world far far removed from any normallacy.
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
i have attended all the courses presented by SBK for the past few years as i have got easy access to the venues. I find all the courses very useful . I have probablly been to 15 tech analysis classes. What i find is that the more i trade the more certain some of the points made at the meeting becomes. The key to learning tech analysis is to trade live and interactive classes.A good website to go to is www.babypips.com
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
nala, you must be from Cape Town. We have heard of you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I actually found the online course more useful, but definately do the face to face course if you in search of hot tips she gives after doing her own market research
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
Where you at the one on the weekend?
0 Kudos