Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Thank you SBKOST

Not applicable
the new features are gr8...
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Agreed! Most of us bash them when they get it wrong. I think it's time to give a bit of recognition for the improvements made. Compare this platform to some of the others available, and I think all in all, it's one of the better products available.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agree,dreat additions.
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Agreed! I'm new to geared products on this platform since the bank I'm banking with doesn't offer trading on warrants and futures. I have learned a lot from this web site and the courses STD bank offer. Thanks SBKOST!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sweet Princess Leila... Now all I need is a stop loss system that works and another million bucks and I will be happy this week!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Congrats,great job,all that were concernded with this project.Company news also great improvement,Afrikaans sources sometimes are better informed than the English.Every one should be bi or tri-lingual in this country.Some important items would be left out if a translator had to be employed as there are too many items.The majority of businesses deal in English and Afrikaans any way.
0 Kudos