Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

here comes trouble

john_1
Super Contributor
Brazen are you in cash?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Brazen
Super Contributor
Sold quite a bit this am - pretty heavy on cash, not entirely tho, can't quite bring myself to be out comepletely.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
What are you seeing?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nothing serrious I just think we might give up tadays gains, but I wanted to know if you sold this morning. Sorry to startle you.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yes, no startling please. Not as young as I used to be!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah, still don't hear no fat babe singin the blues. Or anything else.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez G! does Brazen let you talk to her like that..ta ta
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
All in one play pen! Call the federalé amigos......bought a nice chilli con carné for a weekend snackeroo...MLADBS....Monday will reveal whether Grizzly Adams has clothes on not...Adios.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Seems like it a great thing to do if you have got a bit of cash that the tax man is after. a little dip here a little wash there and it comes out shinny and new.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Back in the pit Y baby! I've just been jettisoning everything with profit. Don't like the look of things - lots of sellers and buyers looking thin. (thin like me john-boy, and Gravy knows he has to agree cos he's jus plain scared.)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
WHat you saying no bottoming patern in place to hold this market huh! So there we go all the gains on the futures gone. its like a crash diet.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Yep hombrés...bored stiffff. Bin waiting a long time to start trading again n this does not look done, I'd like it medium rare, not too bloody......anyways I thought MLA looked pretty good @ 118 for a couple of MLASTA for the main course come Christmas...if DBS does it's thing ex-div then cranberry sauce is also on the menu or otherwise just the normal,,,,a large splash of José! Cheers dudes n dudette.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So nice to see you about Y. it been way to sober without you.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Thanks JMan.....
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
OMO but market if market fails to penetrate (and close above) 25200 (also todays resistance intraday)(top formed on the hourly and daily charts 13 & 14/08 before down to about 23420 17 & 18/08) then we might see it pull back. (japanese candlesticks - only beginner though) do not hold me to this.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Yeah B....Murray was signaling the problem early in the year....nice thing about his e-mails is that their is very little "noise"....discipline & longer views....here's sumtin from ol' mother BOE: "All Share Index: Current strength is still viewed as corrective with significant resistance at 28200 / 28500 seen as pivotal to determining the near-term trend. The 61.8% retracement comes in at 28275, with this broadly corresponding to the lower end of the broadening top formation. Furthermore, the 10 and 50-day moving averages offer resistance at 28403 and 28507 respectively. A continuation of the volatile trading environment is foreseen, with resistance at 28200 / 28500 seen as key. For the moment, a sell on rallies approach is recommended."....just what you been doing. S'long.
0 Kudos