Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Thoughts?

Not applicable
Good company with strong brands (especially Tashas), but why are the directors selling almost daily? Further they also carry on about how great the company's doing? And why has the price falle to R44?
Anyone's thoughts on this one?

Voluntary Update
Famous Brands has delivered a satisfying performance for the three monthscommencing October 2011 and ending December 2011, in line with management's expectations.
System-wide turnover (including new restaurants) grew 10%, while like-on-like revenue increased 6.8% across the franchise network.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it the founding family selling, they own a massive chunk and lack of liquidity means they been at it for a while and nobody knows how much longer ..
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I picked some up yesterday.I like the chart,and oversold right now.
0 Kudos
MarkD
Contributor
I like FBR and picked them up a while ago. Seems there is some resistance on upward movement past R45, but longer term they fit my particular profile quite well!
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
decided to hold on, from an investment point of view everyone looks at steers & debonairs, but I still think Tasha's is a gold mine. I've never seen a Tashas that did not have a queue of people waiting.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Still looking good imo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hmmm, still looking good :)
0 Kudos