Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tkg

Russ
Super Contributor
People have been selling tkg all the way up from R15 and they will continue selling it all the way up to R100+. Why?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
koos2
Super Contributor
Cause dey be bored?
0 Kudos
Vypir
Contributor
Hahaha - As long as you sell it higher than you bought it by more than the transactions cost, you made money... even at R20. At this moment, the big sell-offs are from longer term guys that want to take the profit and run... Then the nervous ones follow suit which is a little knee jerk reaction. The "experts" have been complaining about the government's 40% share in Telkom for months now, calling it a "ticking time-bomb"; If I listened to them I would have sold at R38, glad I didn't! Sipho is doing really well, even if his public image is somewhat tainted. According to my sources :-) he is a hands-on guy with his ear to the ground. Though the PE is sitting at around 16, I reckon the next financial (June) will slice that in halve (bearing in mind the BCX acquisition and the current trends) I'm staying in and have even bought some extra CFDs at the discount. On the 1-5 hour scale the tech analysis ate Investing.com recons you should sell, but at the day, week, month - it indicates a strong buy - depends on your time frames... Would love to hear other opinions, though.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
How can dey be bored watching de share go up?
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Russ, have a look at SOL.This is just unbelievable.Only 1c diff between bid and offer.Volume of exactly 1 share.Sometimes when she had enough,my cat also plays with her food.Sol used to be "the" share on the JSE. Even worse than Telkom.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
When the oil price starts moving up again the cats will be clawing each other to get into the sasol food bowl.
0 Kudos