Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Simon your answer to the price streamer complaints,

Not applicable
to me it demonstrates that you are not interested in your banks clients complaints.When i spoke to ur help desk when the problems sterted they admitted there was a problem, not with all but with some of the subscribers that prevented them from logging on to the streamer.I am asking very nicely to please investigate and please have the decancy to at least respond even if it shows your lack of respect for your banks clients.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
i had the same problems last year. call help desk put up a fuss and speak to the manager at ost. they gave me another program called - perfix- and i havent had any problems since. while your at it demand your money back for the months you had problems with price streamer.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
KIM, I will investigate, but as I have stated before. This forum is not a support forum, if I am around and checking the forum then I am able to respond, but support is via the call center ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
quite right...but you see heres how I read this...am I just weird or does anyone else the the same message which is obviously being missed here?...the fact that people are using the forum indicates that the other channel isn't working...or hasnt been pointed out sufficiently...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah. not at all .. people use forums to complain not because there aren't other routes, or because they don't work .. people complain here for other odder reasons (you yourself are an example of this) .. our call center works very well and esculating complaints to management happens perfectly well ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank you Simon...so nice of u to say that
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Charty you better keep your complaints to yourself. They've got Russian and Chinese connections now. They might just come chop up your firewood one day.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
When we phone the help desk they are always attending to the problem and will make an announcement when problem is sorted.Why do they not post on the home page that they r aware of a problem and the r working on it?The other thing is that this has now gone into the second week and in my opinion this is way too long.If u cant fix it replace it.Next point is people complain on this forum because it is the easiest and quickest way to c who else r experiencing the same or whar possible solutions have been found.
0 Kudos