Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Top 40 Heavyweights Returns

asylum
Super Contributor
This is what the following have done over a three year period, AGL 229%, MLA 252%, AMS 417%, Sol 162% given you an 88% return year on year for 3 years, not too shabby Nige.
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Robbo
New Contributor
stupid quesion but what share code does 1 use for the top 40 companys>
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AGL and BIL are nice for PUTS(over the short-term) starting at Today's levels.Why ? USA Charts give all the Clues. Codes: AAUK and BHP.Big Clue = Average True Range showing extremes of Volatility,Volumes in Downtrend,etc.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You just dont get it, do you, Zarpie.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My point exactly. Zarp if you had taken your wife cash 2 years ago parked it in anglos' you would have made 200% plus divs that with all the shocks, correction and no trading fees or tax implications. give up the whole the world is coming to an end ***** and come make some money!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya come over to the light side - we're printing money here.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And may the force be with you brother.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Zarp - refer to an earlier post where you advised hanging onto BILSBP. Now bid at 2c I see.... Your bearish rants are not only boring, they are wrong/badly timed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
heh...so many anti-Zarp assumptions,so little time.An excellent contrarian Indicator..>>>>Bleep ! We'll call that Red-Flag No. 7..."Toot-toot !" .....HMS DROPI now approaching Sirens at the Strait of Bullphorous..Sing little darlings,sing....Aaaa,do ye hear that,me hearties!.##.."Aye-Cap'n,annuver Swig of Rum-of-the-Herd.Plenty to go round,no worries.Arrrrr !Burp. "
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
When is Mrs Zarp returning from Ursula Minor?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, are minors allowed to trade?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
She Comes and Goes and doing very well for herself in Great Welfare State UK...Pounds to Rands sure are a blessed thing,aren't they.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
maybe I should ask minors and what is legally referred to as imbeciles...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
you've got to worry when someone starts having a conversation with themselves. especially when that someone has money to trade. zarp, when's the latest edition of the zarpian dictionary and thesaurus coming out? mine is clearly out of date >>>>
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Excellent..in walks the Pink Panther.And a Miaow-ing we shall go..Howdy,Dude.How's the 1-2-3 this Noon ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
worked fantastically for the FOMC minutes release last week as well as job report...went long on both with spot gold and Dow index...hows sbkdbv no bids no trades I see...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm happy for you..very well done.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Zarpie's so sweet. And all that even after you called him an imbecile.
0 Kudos