Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading books

_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Hi guys I'm fairly new to the trading scene but i'd like to use the few days holiday i have to try and enhance my knowledge with regards to trading on the stock market. Could you guys perhaps recommend me 1 or 2 books that would be beneficial for me to read? much appreciated!
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
divz
Super Contributor
Alexander Elder - Come into my trading room or any others
0 Kudos
Not applicable
search the net ... it free
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
I managed to get the one from alexander elder. Noticed that this book was printed in 2002, guessing it's still relevant and not much will have changed in terms of trading. Going to print myself a copy cause i think i'll go crazy having to read a book off the pc :)
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Richer than Buffet, Day trading to ultra wealth or Technical Analysis - Plain and Simple - should find both in exclusive books - both are very useful and a great starting point.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Reminiscences of a stock operator. Google, filetype pdf... So you can enjoy your holiday reading.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
Trade your way to financial freedom - Van Tharp the "stock market wizard" series by Jack Schweiger
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am not trying to be hard. But also remember the copy rights before printing. I take pride in having the origional copy or paying for printing their copies from the net. These guys realy deserve some cents. reconsider it! please!
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Valmak i am not printing copyrighted books, it's books that have been published for free to the public
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK! Now I am pleased, Thanks Hey!
0 Kudos