Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

VMK - up nicely - now R1,20 on yesterdays close

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hi Samir and saash, I said it was a good buy in the mid 90's. And if you'd have followed my advice and bought you could have sold yesterday for R 1,20 - I don't think that is a bad profit for just over 2 weeks.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Samir
Super Contributor
point noted. I now blame any sudden increases on small caps on the MAM competition. For a change though, I am actually trading some top 40 installments and is profitable without the stress.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Yes. Point Noted. Good Trade. Personally, I still don't like to trade anything I wouldn't be happy finding myself stuck with for 10 years. But then, I am risk averse, and the lolly goes to those who like the risks, hey. The fundamentals still don't look great, and SmallCaps with Keith just downgraded to a sell. http://www.smallcaps.co.za/ my point remains that its not a keeper until it really proves, fundamentally, that a turnaround has actually happened. I still watch what you spot, cos it seems you're pretty good at capitalising on the small caps and I'm still learning how to trade anyway. As far as small caps go, I like African Dawn. Nice investment and easy to trade it.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
You were spot on with this share. Well done ABUZZ
0 Kudos