Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WARNING - streamer prices are wrong!

Not applicable
again...can i get my money back for this month?
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
kr_pto
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Why don't they just tell us when they are right - it would take up much less space on the forum!!!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Chartist have you tried PSG online?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Simon - why don't somebody from SFM respond to post like this ?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
cos they spent the money already paying stockcentral to try and fix the problems... eish.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I assume daily values of trade are linked to pricestreamer? they've been wrong for a week.
0 Kudos
Snowy_1
Not applicable
Never mind the prices. I can not even log on today!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
CE, because the forum takes a back seat when we have a problem to fix. TZ, nope PS is a completely stand alone system, not linked into/out of OST.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
from what I can see the errors are limited, for example the 24700c bid on SOL is stale. But much is correct, website prices are 100% correct.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Morning Simon, when you making that trip to Sweden( I think) For a man who like to trade lazy you sure put yourself in the hot seat with this job.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
this stale bid/offer issue is an ongoing one, i believe. probably some bug in the current version of Price Streamer.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Simon - I am NOT on your case, but, the forum are your clients. 10 sec of "somebody's" time to post "We have a problem....bla bla ba" is not to much to ask ? Only so many people can work on the problem (I know, trust me)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no worries CE, not suggesting you are on my case. We have put an announcement on the home page which gets seen by a lot more people then the forum which gets seen by less then 1% of our clients. Yes we do have the forum on our list, but lower down due to its smaller popularity. Further once somebody has posted on here about a problem I put my attention to fixing, or at least determining what is the problem.

I understand your needs as a user, number one is to inform, number two is to pass on accurate info re the problem and three to fix. I consider the post by chartist to cover number one? Yes no ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK now I really want my money back - stopped working alltogether please refund - you cannot cannot charge for an untested version of this ....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The JSE would like to advise users that the problem experienced this morning was as a result of errors on the JSE `s international Telkom links to London - how come IG index feed is fine - all the way from here to there and back again?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
because the JSE system actually resides in London, as I understand. So IG are closer then the JSE?
0 Kudos