Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ what to do, what to do?

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Now trading for 480. WEZ is killing me. All my profits for the year are sliding down the drain. When will the suffering stop!!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Wez has been disappointing lately, i thought i was gonna buy and hold till production but seems for now, this share aint goin nowhere :-(
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Disappointing!!!!!! That must be the quote of the year. Having bought 20,000 at just over R9, I am feeling your pain, believe me!!!!
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Maggie, stop loss????? Dame that's got to hurt, lets hope the market turns around soon for everyone. THe only thing you can do now is Buy as many as you can at these prices, has to turn, then you'll be making your losses back twice as fast.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it doesn't have to turn, check JDH to bust that myth ... thing is, always have an exit strategy, even a long term investment needs an exit strategy (maybe not price based, but based on something). GM is traidng at levels last seen in 1954!
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Maggie we are basically in the same boat except I bought at 778. Currently my portfolio consist 70% of WEZ. I think I will log out of the site and log in again in 2 years time. Will chat again with all off you in 2 years I have to go now.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Relief may come in the form of 20% retrace. Then a nasty bottoming out section could begin lasting 6 months going to 250.
0 Kudos