Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Walk to the JSE _ Get fit and miss the traffic

Maggie
Super Contributor
Literally. This is the best buy you could ever make. Morningside. 1km to JSE. 600sq m home. 1/2 acre of land. Who needs an estate agent!!!
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How much you want maggie.. first you flogged a ferrari now your house..whats next the shirt on your back..for that sale may I recomend Teasers chat forum( if they have one).
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
John John John...you know me so well...times are tough..I see myself up at the traffic lights soon....have given The Agency the spec for my board. Need something more catching than no job no money etc . meantime will have to suffer here in this large house and drive this flipping noisy car..life is tough....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well you could take your own advice and walk to the JSE to see your shares shedding pounds. Its less effort than trying to lose pounds in the gym although both can make your palms a bit sweaty. As for the big house... its not the house darlin, its been alone thats the problem..may I suggest a cat.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hmmm not fond of cats...only becauwe I am allergic..I have the most gorgeous boerbull you can imagine..Henry..and of course a sandton sheep..Micaela
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Lets swap you can have my OST portfolio and I will keep your house, you can keep the dog and sheep!
0 Kudos