Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Watch dat FINI...

Not applicable
My P&F chart clicks a new leading-index short-term BUY signal at 7550.We have had a high of 7502 thus far on Thursday.= Resistance. Now let's see....
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
Now at 7541...still Resistance.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And there we go....above 7550.
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
ZARP...I read all your posts since the silver tip off many months ago, and most times understand them...but you have lost me on this one...Excuse the ignorance..But what FINI are you talking about because your numbers do not match SATRIX FINI(they 10X higher)...This is the only FINI I know about
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
VI, i enjoyed your gold affairs commentary.. What happened to it??
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
What is your target?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
stores.Hi.It's the FINANCIAL 15 INDEX.Code: FINI...bank shares always move first.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Flyguy.Howdy.Gold commentary ? It's done,mate.I've been bleating since I first joined this platform in 2006.Final commentary on Gold,"See you at $5000 per fine ounce.Cheers."
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BoburUncle:My P&F chart says that ALSI 27000 is Resistance.Once again,I'll be watching the FINI to see if there's any follow-through.This is a VERY dangerous flash-crash market as at.ANYTHING can happen.As in a sudden ONE-DAY 20% Crash.Algorhythms and Computers,deadly stuff.Best of.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Fun and games yest again.... Would you buy GLD at 12200 and hang on long term then for the $5000 an ounce?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GLD's price is now on the Overbought Side of the Weekly UpChannel.Personally,I don't like chasing a runaway price.I wait for it.So...perhaps R110 is a fairer entry-price on a correction.Just my view.Adios.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
ok lekker thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And there she is.26 678.ALSI 50% Fib Line above at 27 056.Will we get there ? According to the Sages of the Times, we should be careful of Tuesday 16 August...it is part of a Celestial deep impact window.What could it be ?Ref: goroadachi.com## Anyway, I'll hang in till Monday with my Long.Coz that's the 15th of August.Who blinks first ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
goraodachi, interesting reading boet
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup.Goro is one clued-up Burger Flipper.His Time Rivers Theory equates to Religion as Bruce Lee was to Jeet Kun Do.A style which has no style.Bruce had the 1 inch KO punch.Goro is scarily eclectic.Followed him since 2006.Like him.he's accurate.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
how long does he project 16 August till when
0 Kudos