Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Watch list

chas
Regular Contributor
How do u add on an shares too an existing watchlist?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
On Watchlist screen - Add Instrument - Select "Shares" from drop down menu - Enter share code - Press enter - Voila.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
ive given up using the watchlists entirely ,as mine is all screwed up,i have done everything they say as they always try to make out that it is my fault and promise to getback to me,which they don't all my watch lists still shows since the new ones were released are EDIT AND DELETE! i have no difficulty with any other site and am starting to use PSG lists instead
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Thks Topix...sorted!
0 Kudos
WhiteTarAndRain
New Contributor
If you only see "edit and delete" it means that you are only seeing the "Actions" column. There should be something like this under your watchlist: "Watchlist: Add | Edit | Delete" Click on the "Edit" link and you will be taken to a screen where you can select the columns you want to see on your watchlist. You can select which columns to see for each of your watchlists.
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Thks TOPIX
0 Kudos