Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Well done Asylum...

Werner_1
Super Contributor
for being the first to exceed 20% in the challenge...
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
asylum
Super Contributor
Thanks Werner but the year is still long, but ill take the head start anyways.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Werner,did you read my response? If not, then i say the idea is brillant and you should pursue it with passion. Let the financial aspect take care of itself. Present a platform where everyone will stand in awe of you, only then you will see the financial reward.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Preston, did you comment on the thread, i didn't see it, will look though. Only one problem with my idea, the live prices are not possible as the JSE will not allow it - i chatted with the guys at McGregorBFA today, but we are working on some other ideas though, but unfortunately it will not be live - i think one will not find that anywhere in SA soon - one needs to have a login account as the JSE wants to know who gets the live prices...
0 Kudos
INTTHEMONEY
Contributor
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
hey Aslyum, good for you, hpe you are fareing well in your "night trading" it is a new world, your strategy seems sound, i have a brother in the USA which i converse with every other day and we have more or less your path. Go for it!!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
thanks picky iam better at picking shares it seems than day/night trading but getting there just need to spend a lot of time learning and discipline.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
whats the website to check yopguns challenge?
0 Kudos