Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What a great run recently

Not applicable
Who would have thought that my defenders (going back to the rugby portfolio discussions recently) would be my star performer of late?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
warhippo
Super Contributor
What could also contributed to this is recent court decision "in favour" of tobacco companies. Agree still a solid defence share!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
looks like a double top to me.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Just looking at my team in comparison to the current crop of Boks. My tighthead is looking good - getting a good solid right shoulder in there - BTI up 5.8%. CCL at hooker has obviously stolen a single tighthead and is up 11.5%. My blindside fetcher, DST has found a few beers and is up 10.8% - solid. Of the rest most are up between 0.5% and 5%. My left wing, ISA has had its legs chopped a bit - down 11.1 % but thats due to a big dividend payout and capital reduction. Am looking forward to watching him run a bit now. Right wing, ATN has been dump tackled once and is down 0.4% and my Openside keeps getting pinged at the breakdown, down 4.3%. He obviously hasnt cottoned onto the new rules yet. Still I reckon we are up by at least a try at the moment.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I probably should have posted that under my previous Rugby Team Portfolio post - but for some reason I keep on getting Error messages. sorry.
0 Kudos