Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whatever

Not applicable
yes cause they will steal at any opportunity they get?.....all a bit old souf efrika for me
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thats right you are so progesive... house boy and all! Come on your arrogence is really starting to get on my tits.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John you may notice that you're falling into the same trap many ex-forumites have already. Just back away slowly and don't make any sudden movements . . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John ...he isnt a boy ...he is a man....not all black men are boys....I am not a bleeding heart liberal or progressive or whatever...I just believe in doing the right thing and being decent ....perpetuating negative stereotypes without even knowing you are really puts you back in the old South Africa...
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Possibly your laptop wasn't stolen, affirmitive shopping by the poolboy for services rendered.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ega...I bought the poolboy his own laptop...the laptop going missing was my own fault....my front garden has no wall and I went to bed and left my office door unlocked....what u expect....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist I am sure you are decent and always try to do the right thing. So here is a clue... next time you are about to ditch anybodies veiwpoint without making light of the situation...Stop.. go to your closet and take that Butt plug and put it to good use, then come back to the forum with a grin and start again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Steady on old chap....the house "boy" hasnt even poured me my first G&T yet....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Houseman is about as old a sterotype of colonial rule as you get....Does he polish your shoes and warm your slippers, bring you tea in bed as he opens the curtains, newspaper in hand... humm sterotypes indeed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hiya B-Baby and the gang. Still around and trading as much....but don't seem to find the time to post anything.....its just buy/sell put screen off and say helloooo to Johnnie. Actually will be joining a formal trading enviroment from next month....so all you hombres with the big bucks can give me a call. Do not want to sound like my old buddy Zarp....but be careful not to hold open positions ESPECIALLY on the long side overnight and on weekends at least over the next month. Make money both ways day trading but tis aint the time to buy and hold...use it or lose it! Caio people and happy trading.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
see thats better. I know that was you trying to be funny. LOL
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I expect for that not to be a problem ,I expect that the rule of law be ingrained in every individual, I expect to be able to sleep not having to lock every door and window.. However I also understand that I have high expectations.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
?........hehehe
0 Kudos