Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

When to Buy?

bull
Contributor
Hi Everyone When does everyone see a bounce happening over here. The Gold price goes down it stays stable? Gold goes up it stays stable? FUM posted losses it stays stable? Is everyone hanging on for the report on the 19th? Every broker keeps punting a BUY on Sim but when can we actually start seeing it move towards the estimate of it being worth R12/ Share? Any Tech analysis to pre identify movements cause mine says nothing?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
Eish, bull, SIM on this forum is like the brother in jail...you dont mention them...
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
The amount of Gold talk and enthusiasm for the metal on this Forum, never ceases to amaze.Most amazing is the continued optimism ,despite many Gold Bulls having been burnt.You lot are amongst the most hardy, loyal, steadfast supporters known to mankind! I only hope for the sake of all of you,that you will someday be rewarded.In the meantime why not trade shares in Companies that are making money ,have great prospects,and dont have to dig down 4 Kilometers to get their products ??
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
Companies that are making money ,have great prospects,and dont have to dig down 4 Kilometers to get their products I wish Lolly would list Teazers now... I am sure it falls within those parameters
0 Kudos
bull
Contributor
Ok striker but just don't cry when gold hits $1,200 or Simmers goes into profit. Either way i hope Lolly does list see you at the IPO!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
It's a hopeless junk that SIM.There is just nothing to really support that share anymore except hype.Not even a decent bounce for the few burned by it to get out of it.
0 Kudos