Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

When will EXX's run stop

Not applicable
hi guys, anyone thinking about calling a short on this one? above bollinger indicating over bought, what do your'll think?
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Not applicable
I bought at 61.60 which has been my entry level and sold out at 73.50 on friday. just put a short order in at 77.19 as a speculative trade. will have a tight stop though just above 78 as this is a possible trigger level to go long.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
mmmm I went short at 75. She is due for a 3 day pullback. due to the late surge I thing she will drop wed. Needs 2 bangs on the bol and should go to 70. We are jumping the gun a bit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
O boy ! Next stop R 86.00 look at the weekly boy the squeeze is playing its self out, Might have a day or so pull back but i see this thing at 86 within 3 week IMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If we close the week above 75.00 that is
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
mmmm that is food for thought, IC 100 in 60days, but she must have a few corrections,overbought normaly a 1 to 3 day correction(historicaly 3 days and only once rode the bol for 8days) resistance level 78 next one at 100. once breaking 78 must confirm support at 78 at least twice(maybe 2 to 3 weeks) and then maybe 100. what you thinking?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Coal is "in" at the moment,with winter and price increases,for my veiws under share discussion see my last couple of posts under SNU,CZA and PET.
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
is it time to get out this 1, or do u guys reckon i should hang in there and wait a bit, got them @ R63
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
seriuosly overbought, top of bol, correction started, will drop to support 72-73 for a few days IMO
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
jack do u think it would be a wise decision to get out of this now or do u reckon if i hold on i'll reap some good awards?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I am short, increased 10% today will wait for the open and take another 10%, me thinks a 3 day correction is in order, +-74 and then 72 IMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you shorted at 75 and added a nother 10% ? was that 10% Cover ? hope so ?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Increased portfolio by another 10%, normally I buy 60% on the signal, at 1st res add 20%, at 2nd another 20%, but if am convinced I add another 10% to a max of 20%. So in theory I by in batches, especially on shorts and tight stop losses 3 to 4%
0 Kudos
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
Good call jack (or should i say short). Exx at 7210.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Thanks another day like this will make the tax man happy :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So when do we go long again.... This little gem has some upside but where is support at? Me thinks somewhere around 71?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I will wait for 70-68 1st sell off, go long at 67-65, market is screwed up at the moment everything is short!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gold seems to be overbought, the stocks that is.. have a look at the bollinger on all gold stocks, i think shorts should also come into place on these for a very quick pull back before going up further, whats your'lls thoughts?
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
The weakening of the rand (imminent) will support gold shares.
0 Kudos