Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where are the raging bulls?

Not applicable
Since sewage seems to have creeped into the other posts (again) it time to now seriously look at this 30480 level as the violation of this as anticipated will open the way for a move to 30100. For the Elliott waveriders the expanded flat we indentified a while ago will now be confirmed.
0 Kudos
34 REPLIES 34
Not applicable
Hey alsi i dont say u wrong but i am not sure about a expanded flat because of the following reasons:- a.The price action presently is not if we are in a wave 3 of the c wave. b.If it is a expanded flat both a and b waves should be corrective.I am not sure if they are corrective. c.I would rather call this wave 4 with wave 5 up to follow in the channel(4 hr).Target of this wave bottom trendline of the channel.30
0 Kudos
Not applicable
30300+-target at most.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
didnt say u said i was wrong...just saying that for me violation 0f 480 which we always anticipated has conformed that this cannot be a new 5 wave structure up as you suggested. It is impossible for a 4th wave price action to move so significantly into wave 1 area. Elliott simply does not allow it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
regardless of where we eventually get to the trade was still good for 400 points plus and it was an understanding of the potential of the scale of the move that Elliott brought to the table...(regardless of which count was correct ...or will be shown to be correct...what is more impressive is that this allowed us to stand our ground when the bulls were (trying to) all rage at their loudest.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No No.Remember we said last move up was small wave 5 of extended wave 3 that started 28200.This wave 4 call now can therefore move down to 29000 before in wave 1 terrotary.But i think it will stay in the channel.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
RAMS AND MARK11 WHAT ARE YOUR CALLS.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
iv got 5min abcde complete long trigger on e
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
cld possibly be a bounce 1 target 480ish....and then readd on retest of falling resistance about to come support.....longer tem see this as wave c(5 wave count from 870 b) complete
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
was expecting 300-311....but kinda ending diagonal but me out and long
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
above 430 and my ending diagional wld be confirmed....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we do indeed have such a structure (only now) problem is target is very low (maybe just above 500) and will not get bulls out of trouble...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hope u did not get stopped.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats was super pathetic on the bulls part ,,,just touch and RUN...have the bears got them that firmly on a leash?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Alsi u going to make your name Ninja.The market still got to go higher.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
of course it can....point is it it went 550 points in our favour first...if profit is taken thats all that matters
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Please just admid now that u were wrong and there was no expanded flat before u start calling the diagonal now.
0 Kudos