Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who let the bulls out ?

asylum
Super Contributor
Snort, snort, snort, org get out the way youll get falttened mate.lol
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Electrox
Super Contributor
the bull is just feeding on feds news. is not Out. just feeding. hehe. It will go back to bed soon.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Yes i was prepared for this rally my friends, it is a short-term snapback rally.look at the massive, extended head and shoulders pattern on the dow, my fat friends...and keep in mind we did not have a correction last year, so this one is overdue and thus worse...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
hey org for once i agree with you im short plenty at the moment but in a lot of pain, pannados dont help either.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
does that not scare you a little.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yeah it does John but what the heck his got to be right sometime.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the level of idiocy is astounding...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Yes chartist unfortunately were not all as smart as you when it comes to trading, so instead of calling people idiots why dont you give them advice.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Dow was up almost 200pts since the anouncement came out.. I got worried there for a sec.. Finally the profit takers come out in the last 30min of trading. These swings are wicked man!! Lets see how this affects us tomorrow.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
My favourite site remains gold-eagle, tech analysis section.Some good art posted every day.Yes i cashed in most of my puts too early, and wanna go short on exx or imp again.One should never keep a short more than 5 days or so, just to be sure.That gap on the dow daily is still open , for a long time now, at about 11 000.I bet on it closing sooner than later...also see www.mahendraprophecy.com.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
org, Mahendra. You are aware he uses astrology? Spose each to their own, but this really is the bottom of the barrel.
0 Kudos