Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who needs Manual anyway?

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I suppose it's African cultcure to let the wives and children gather the wood to make fire. Collect stones or matchers if they are more wealthy so that they can flint the sparks that will ignite the fires to cook up a storm while their husbands stand back and watch them do all the hard work. Winnie did say that all they have at their disposal are stones and matchers, the wood was already piled up by the atrocities of the apartheid government.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Because I am speaking on the Lord's behalf and if you saw His face you would be blinded.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
i do believe you suffer from delusions of grandure!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is the scripture that I quoted false? It is in the bible? Or is Romans not part of your canon?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Whats Gods face got to do with Brazen's man size......sense of humor.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Basil Faulty needed Manual, and yes thats the one from Barcelona,lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So then is it God making all these references to people's anatomy? No, you idiot, it's you. If you really believe that every thought that occurs to you is divine, then you need to see a psychiatrist.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Don't you believe in the Holy Spirit?
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
You need to read the whole conversation to understand, including my previous topic.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
So it's ok to create them but not ok to talk about them?
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
The rulers of this world are demonic Tomato, that is why I struggle with their spirits, I love their fleshly being, which God has created but want to exorcize the evil spirit that has possesed them.
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
No i do certainly do not, but that has got nothing to do with the fact that you may be mentaly warped. It is not mentaly very healthy to pretend that you are in the know of gods ways and certainly not to think you speak for and on behalf of a god. hence my statement based on the idea that you may suffer from an over inflated sense of self importance.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I do believe in the Holy Spirit. But you are not Him. So I am of the same opinion as Ian, that you have illusions of grandeur. It is a statement of your mental condition, not a theological argument. Dismiss it if you like, but it is painfully obvious to the rest of us.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
First take the plank out of your own eye, then you will see clearly to take the splinter out of the other one's eye...
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Do you or don't you believe in the Holy Spirit? Am I or may I be mentally warped? What kind of a Doctor are you to think that I am mentally warped or not called by the Lord to be His spokesman?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Talk about fighting on many fronts.. I have not seen a post were one guy is battling with so many..
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I never said I was the Holy Spirit, but I do have the ears to hear it. If you do not believe me then that's your choice, why do you think there are so many dominations? But that will not stop me in saying what I must say.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
The Bible tells me that the rulers of this world are demonic, so I think you should tell your God that.
0 Kudos