Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who's next !

asylum
Super Contributor
Sallies crash and burn
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
vishal
Regular Contributor
Y so extreme bud. I thought Sallies was on the recovery path according to the guys on this panel. 8% drop because of the bad news. Something feels out of place here
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hey asylum - I think that is a bit extreme "crash and burn" but we are all entitled to our own opinion, so I'll accept yours. The SENS was obviously wrong, otherwise it wouldnt have been removed. So relax, get on board (if you aren't already) and sail with us to the 150 mark!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
If the Sens notice was wrong and they knew it would affect the share price why has no one made an announcement or did it happen to quickly for them to realise what was happening.But i see some people are saying it was posted under general and not under sens?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Wherever it was posted, it isn't there anymore, so must have been an error. I'll have a chat to the CEO and see if he thinks it is necessary to place an announcement about the erroneous SENS, but I am sure he is not too phased by it.
0 Kudos