Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why?

MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Is there some reason that I don't know about - up nearly 7%
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Broken out of downward channel, tech indicators say it is moving up...stochastics, RSI...... I reckon this baby will run easy up to 9600...... it's not too late.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sap also likes lower oil price - but the dude with the glowing butt is right - technically, ready to move upwards
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Mondi results out today were disappointing. This could be institutional intra-sector rotation. In pulp/paper/packaging you are limited to Sappi, Mondi and Nampak. All three are dogs - look at their trends.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
S'rite, its a dog, but kick Bowser in the the soft bits, an he'll jump; sap is a volatile share, and good for short trades.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
abolutely,i've given up,warrants on it as i always seem to get it wrong!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Article on Moneyweb....Delphine Govender of Allan Gray....http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page138222?oid=217631&sn=Detail
0 Kudos
Starsky
Frequent Contributor
We are not limited to Mondi /Sappi/Nampak. paper is sourced from all parts of globe ( even Zimbabwe).Tarrifs removed or almost out. Sappi is a coating produts company and chemical input costs follow oil trends in general.Due to some mills planning mill closures in certain countries ; there could be price increases ( additional/higher)on the cards.
0 Kudos