Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Woolies

Not applicable
setting itself up for another rally in the next few days me thinks if she can can just close up near the 1900 mark. keep an eye on her and maybe get ready to go long around 1900 OMO...
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
divz
Super Contributor
Hopefully your right. Woollies and MPC have been hovering for a breakout volumes have been good just no direction yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes I think you guys are right...went long yesterday at the close...when you see strength despite the market being under pressure you know the buyers are out there and the sellers are few and far between...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A close in the green today and WHLSTA is looking like a pretty good place to be OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes the volumes are really really pathetic and dont inspire confidence...all I can think is that we have a bit of inertia caused by a good doese of denial and expert bullshiite baffles TA....most have this counter as a sell.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its as if they heard me....consensus view has changed ...all buy and hold...no sell....I would really like to know what has changed all of a sudden...these are fundamental views so what has fundamentally changed?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
buyers starting to wake up, starting to show a bit of life.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not much but still better than this morning
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do you guys think FOS could be heading the same way (up)? Both are pretty much subject to the same market issues (rising int rates juxtaposed against festive season), but I'm guessing Woolies has a more diverse offering. Just pondering which one to climb into. I know Wollies sells Chuckles too, so Brazen could keep it in business better then FOS.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
woolies has food....big diff...discretionaries not good....food more defensive...
0 Kudos