Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wooooooaaaaaaa....

Not applicable
SBK weekly shows a Gravestone Doji as at.A sticking point.A reversal of 4 weeks of downtrend ?...or a Pause before Mr Fibonacci comes a-knockin'.##..and so We now view this Banking heavyweight relative to the Bank Index and gather that 2 sweet weekly Fatty-reds have popped in to say "BANK Hi !"......let the Dirge begeeen.>>>>...And incense and frankinscense and CommonSense all over the place..###.."will all self-cutting priests please report for the Emperor-meets-Atilla scene !!!...are those Canned Wails ready ?"....allrighty then.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Update : BANK Index gives the Point and Figure SELL signal at 40500 low and SBK is in concordance, with Supply signal at R108 low....Is it time for PUT-love and the red embrace ?..##..anything can happen in Super-Rigged Markets 2007.
0 Kudos
CJ_1
Occasional Contributor
I notice SBKNBP (EP) has a 5c order to sell, but the warrants calculated shows its wort 7.4c. Why's no one buying or are they watching stop losses trigger...?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CJ thats what happens when you trade Crappy warrants under 10c.....illiquid....no one wants them except the fools that take them to extinction....do yourself a favour ...do some reserach and have a look at how many sub 10c warrants ever recover...hopefully this will shock you into realisation that it would be better for you to donate the money to some worthy cause...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CJ : That R90 Strike is too far away right now,hence SBKDBV with Strike R95..
0 Kudos
CJ_1
Occasional Contributor
Indeed. Where did you learn your skills?
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Zarp. Why do you make a tough game so much more difficult for yourself? 1. We're in a strong bull market. Why are you always bearish? 2. Warrants are crap instruments anyway. Why choose really really bad warrants? 3. You have an idea. Then you trade it without waiting for a trigger. That's why you are adding to losing positions, and why your ave price on your SBK puts is still so much higher than what you can get for them. I hope it works out for you, but I fear the worst.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
oh, and -12% time-decay every 5 days.... ugly
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tango : Bank PUTs are Me....a type of annual fetish.Please note, that I did have Calls on GFI and SOL recently,which made a Bull's heart warm.Truthfully, I have NO bias in Trading..unlike 2006.The Banks get a hit once a year.This is it(over the next 30 days)....so here goes.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
haha.. you're nothing if not consistent! Glad to hear you made some money on the long side. It's painful for me to watch you shorting the banks... you were doing it when SBK was in the 70's. good luck
0 Kudos