Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

agl

raps
Frequent Contributor
when exactly is this share going to pullback. have been waiting patiently but now it is bordering on ridiculous
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Yes,. mee too,.. and BIL,.... !!!! they're not looking tooo strong anymore,.. some time soonish,.. lol,.. as you say though,.. I presume at the moment a good short is better than mild long,.. otherwise im as impatient as you at the moment,.. when oh when,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What ever you guys do...Do not buy now!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
why not ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just not the right time, or price Simon...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's my personal feeling, definitely not investment advice!!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
AGL should keep pumping up till and including Friday,which is the LDT date ,i.e. the date on which u have to hold to receive the Final dividend.There fore on Monday in theory in monday the price then reflects the capitaql minus the div.How ever it usually falls further over say the next couple of months as the next dividend is six months away and its only then the interim. By the way the same goes for AMS and the interim of IMP is also Friday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the sound advice Barry!!! What will you do, buy now for the dividends @ a high price, or wait for the price to drop again, and buy @ a "good" buying price?
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
hey raps and the rest of th guys, the patient dog eats the fattest bone! relax, wait, it will come down.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i'm only holding IMP and AGL SB calls at the moment, as Simon says the warrant makes provision for the dividend so it should make no difference to the warrant price on Monday,in theory anyway.I'm likely to sell my warrants on Thursday or Friday and let some one else profit.I dont't hold installments in these shares as they these days are proving too volatile.
0 Kudos