Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi futures...

Not applicable
we should see a decline to 23500. My very important support is 22000.
0 Kudos
39 REPLIES 39
platsak
Super Contributor
Wheres the bottom on this one?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
23500 will probably be support for now. But my total count is 22000. And there will be plenty of traps along the way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The market has fallen more than a third in the last few weeks off, where is all the money and when's it comming back? remember economies GROW, and don't shrink.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we WILL close this gap...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
U basically saying that negative GDP doesn't exist...
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
I have support lines on the daily candle at 22900 from the Aug 07 low and confirmed in Jan 08. If that breaks then 22480, 22200 and then 21800 as the Jan 08 low. Then 20750, 20300, 18500, 16370, but it's highly unlikely we'll go below 21k.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
long 10 contracts at 23650...its a no brainer...!
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Chartist, this is an honest to no nonsense question. Why do you say the gap will close? I agree with your view that gaps are a gamble, albeit calculated. What we're seeing here are gaps in a bear trend where the previous two have so far shown themselves to be continuation gaps. To think about what you're saying, the only deduction I can make is the probability of three continuation gaps back to back being highly unlikely?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nova ...oh yeah of little faith...I see it closing in front of mine eyes...doth do not also see what I see?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
yeap C, me sees it closing up halfway from the open and the low so far so it's very probable it will close especially since the FTSE and DAX are both in positive territory. Let's see what happens
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
actually, whatever else may happen today, the Fed statement this pm after we close is going to set the tone for the rest of this week
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
saying that there is never a day where money dissapears from the world, it always grows,
0 Kudos
Not applicable
saying that there is never a day where money dissapears from the world, it always grows,
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
well done C man. I must say I would have been absolutely amazed if we had three continuations one after the other
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
So Charty...that be 200 odd points at 10 contracts....20k for the morning...not to shabby
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja after I got 2 near suicidal calls from "long term" investor friends last night...I knew I had to go long at the point of maximum fear....this doesn't mean that we wont see further lows...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That was very sweet. Set my taget and left the house.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja took profit at 24498 and 24469....send me the bill for your wifes wine....get the Meerlust...dont compromise
0 Kudos