Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

Not applicable
why the sudden drop
0 Kudos
39 REPLIES 39
Not applicable
We went under 25200 support...so a big drop to come!!! Dow went very low last night but recovered. People obviously feeling bearish because of that. I still seeing the Dow opening mixed again and we will recover the losses later on, bringing a nice afternoon long maybe ? what do you think?
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
. . . and immediately after I went long!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Also expecting more up for the dow today.Not sure were alsi would go to.Maybe 24900 on alsi futures?Then up again with dow?
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
that's the reason... :)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
CPI figures I think
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm watching closely..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got in now - possibly some more downside in the 24900ssss? But 25000 looks good to me and its almost 12 so I'm going for a Friday afternoon run!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
also changed position now.Hope we are correct.
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
US Advance GDP q/q at 14:30 might give some direction.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
snap i like your attitude , not scared to tell your views and not shy to acknowledge when u were wrong. keep going bro.
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
I have a feeling that the GDP will not be good news and that we are going down.Article other day said that if dow doesn't break 10600 its going down and also read somewhere that the S&P will go to 1115 and then reverse. Which it basically has done .......... but I could be wrong, am short at the moment.......
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
forget feelings .. call ol Ben, he'll slip you the GDP numbers early ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
According to what I hear - the Dow is looking for 1 last up day and then then they calling 102, possibly test 100 again
0 Kudos
Not applicable
According to what I hear - the Dow is looking for 1 last up day and then then they calling 102, possibly test 100 again
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
yeah right........that is insider trading? No?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Fusion, shot bro! :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Fusion, shot bro! :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so far so good!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor