Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

am gone

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
peoples, I am on leave for a month as from now (well actually when my radio ends at 8 tonight), but leaving the bank right about now .. see ya all in 2010 .. eat, drink and be merry .. and behave, net nanny never sleeps ..
useless factoid for your new year The letter J does not appear anywhere in the periodic table of elements.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
kwagga
Super Contributor
Adios Simon - Have good festive season !!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Have a good rest Simon,peaceful holidays and i hope the new year makes us all recover that we lost in this year .Cheers.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
have a great holiday mate you deserve it.. JQ
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Adeus Amigo. See at the beach!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Enjoy! Just don't surf near my fishing line.
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Let the games begin....enjoy Simon.
0 Kudos
babz
Contributor
Enjoy your holiday. I think the forum will miss you dearly, particularly when they had asked for advice and you responded promptly. Although i am only trading for 9 months now i always want to read what you have to say. You give good advice especially when it comes from your intellectual mind and heart. I honestly believe that more often than not if one takes your advice one cannot go wrong. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, friends, forum fans and whoever knows you.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Enjoy the quality time with the family and recharge those batteries. May the surf provide those tubes!
0 Kudos