Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

biliton where to now

MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
iv got sell signals on this one,macd,obos,stochastis,and RSI all sell signals...any1 agree and..but yet the price seems to be going up
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Ninja
Super Contributor
Mo, just because your indicators are overbought does not mean that a sell signal has been generated. A sell signal was generated at 4.30pm on the 14th August. Yesterday was a green day with Stochastics OSold and very near Fib 1 retracement from the November lows which will now act as support. Today is green again. The sell signal has in my opinion closed and considering the bullish sentiment I would seriously consider the position. I feel that a long on AGL is a far safer trade
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Just give it time. If the oscillators are against it, it doesn't mean it going down tomorrow. It's only indication of the probability of the share going down sometime. You have to wait for the share to move down before you do anything. It's a mistake to sell when you only think the share will go down or buy when you think it's going up. Just trade the price like someone famous once said.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
is nt the stronger rand today bad for anglo and bhp?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mo, not sure if your screen is upside down, but BIL is definately not in sell mode. Sell mode closed yesterday afternoon and now is a buy signal developing. OMO
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
cps,ninja,kwagga what share trading program do yourl use,mby myn has got sum bugs...
0 Kudos