Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

by naomi...not..

barry_1
Super Contributor
Never again will I buy DRD,from now on I shall add to my Great basin Gold(GBG).On my watchlist which started on 16/12/06 DRD has lost since then -17%,GBG has gone up 21% since that date.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hear, hear naomi. I had my moments of madness with the dog last year. Now I don't even look at it.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
. . . and I'm starting to feel the same way about all gold shares. If I'd just taken barry's tip on Astral I'd have made a packet. Lured by the glitter I lost sight of the fact that the real money was in Godamned chickens!!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...or being a Bunny. Here's one for the girls on the forum: "TradingMarkets - Stocks and bonds, part 2: Proving the value of expensive professional stock-market expertise... a Web site that provides its subscribers with professional stock-market expertise for as much as $100 a month - in January invites 10 Playboy models to participate in an investing contest. When results are tallied toward the end of the year, 40 percent of the bunnies deliver better returns than the S&P 500, compared with just 29 percent of actively male managed mutual funds." Nothing beats trading in a swimsuit....
0 Kudos