Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

by naomi.....not

barry_1
Super Contributor
SHEER SPECULATION!...As I see that I am no good in the Sanlam ITrade competition,(I cannot make 80% capital gain each week in virtual trades)have decided to stick to trading small caps the way I usually do!...The consensus of one person agrees that it is a buy!As far as I can see it can recover quite well as the highest price in the last year is 34 cents.Bought this morning and will hold till it stops climbing by about five cents per week! I know nothing about its fundementals. So far 180 trades have gone through this morning so something must be stirring!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
saash
Super Contributor
Ride the wave, stay short. Poor Management but got good contracts. They need real help to recover. Sharing grapes from the local vine. I dumped this morning ....
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Not sure about your comments on the management issues. They have had a lot of changes in the past year, and their good results are due to hard work from the management team. Have a look at the latest results compared to previous years.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
i think that (and could be wrong) but a couple days to go till MAM starts. People could be speculating which share will come into play during the competition and trying to get in before the competition starts. See my post on CMO today. OMO
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
was a cash flow issue. May be a broken telephone. ...
0 Kudos