Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

free money?

orange68
Super Contributor
sab and sol did well last 2 days lots of people drove and drank guess they still not recovered, i say wait another 15 min rams (or perhaps a few more 15 mins)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
got to 37321 and held up...so still short..37000 next target if we trade below 37300...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
37000! thank you Mr. Maker
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
spot on rams, nice dive hey
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
what do you use to estimate targets? when i traded end of day i always exit on stop loss, and intra day end of trends... you way more accurate than i am.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
part of money management...look at yesterdays low...close at support at 36 941...i try to get out above (if short)...so 37000 was a good target
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
thanks rams will have a look
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
just remember with day trading, manage risk and profits...phase out at target levels,move stops to breakeven or profits to ride out the trend for remaining contracts...usually the markets will take you out once you have planned your exit.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
37215 is the next lower high to watch(intrady 15 min chart), trading below and the short is still on
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
im in @ present
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and remember, dont plan your exit for 20 years time. If you want a good wedding gift for the future, buy a good bottle of wine, and keep it for the next 20 years
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
er, just ignore that!
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
hahaha im far too young for that haha il stick to day by day (got bored of week by week) i see now what you mean by targets on the 15 min chart ive put some horizontal lines which make it easier to see.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and back to 37000 for the third time...and there is a big gap on the Dow
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
whats the code 4 the dow jones on easy trader? ive only used dow on the normal charts
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
not on easytrader...try forexpros
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
now we took out 37000, targets are 36800 and 36600...if the US does not close gap on DOW
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, low of 36830, 30 of target, so i settle for 36850. Thank you Mr Maker!
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
Day Trading with ........ ??????
0 Kudos