Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

friends and trends

eddy66
Super Contributor
I've finally become friends with the trend.I've given up my logic,my individuality and the fight not to be a conformist,as that is the only way to be a profitable trader.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
KVW
Super Contributor
Well done, it's the only wat to trade lets say it's the trendy way....LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i was humbled today by ams so yes have to stop thinking and just go with the flow!pride is..... as explained to mr willis in pulp fiction
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just stay out for now eddy, dont go long, or short.. the market is heading for a super concrete wall days away.. stay out and buy at the lows
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
I've been long for 4 days with a trailing stop of 1.5% and it hasn't triggered yet.I'm sticking to my exit strategy and at this point when it does trigger,I'll be well in the money.As forthe way down,I'm not getting on that train again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
eddy, are you long AGL?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you got a date an time for this concrete wall ?? or just a vague "in a few days" ??
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
That has to the be most bearish thing I've heard in a while ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Trends always continue long after all logic supporting it has gone out the window. Thanx heavens for that.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I have an upside target of R280 for agl before it runs into any resistance and then R300.....Sentiment seems very bulish and we could see the ALSI break through Fib 50% at 25 500 and the Dow has closed above Fib 1 retracement at 9397....Dow could now move up towards the 50% retracement above 10 000....long may this rally continue!
0 Kudos