Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

gaps on Dow Jones must still close

org
Super Contributor
TWo gaps , one from april and one from last august must still close on Dow, meaning we completed a massive island cluster top.This is BEARISH.Combine it with an angry mars (planet) and we can see more downward pressure. My extended trendlines, made with ruler, seems to work mostly well...meanwhile I still looking for a new wife....
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
The market's memory for gaps is at max 1 - 2 days. Daily sentiment overrules. OMO.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Hey Org maybe spend more time looking for a wife than gaps that far back it will be time better spent
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe in 2011 - but the Dow could go to 30 000 before then. Go on org - play those gaps (or maybe you're still sitting on the short positions you took on them when they opened). And one more thing - the market "MUST" never do anything ...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Org baby, always with the bear talk. Even a year ago, or when did you first appear here with your lunatic fringe links? You ever been long on anything, ever?
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
You ous remember better than I do! Planet cycles are natural cycles, just like markets have natural cycles.It would be intersting to see if those gaps close, I dunno.I saw it on ww.gold-eagle.com, at tecg analysis.I hope to go long as soon as this downleg stops...maybe October,but the Shanghai markets had a parabolic rise and could revert back to its mean...would be interesting...
0 Kudos