Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

i guess im out of this chat room

topgun
Super Contributor
of course, we all believe that we are immune to increasingly violent, random acts of violence in an anarchistic society...such as being shot for a cellphone or a botched hijacking - this only happens to other people...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and i was punting you all the why, i sence i bit of softy coming through tststs
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Topgun. i think that juliette likes me. They say love makes a person to be nasty. Just check how nasty her response was to me. I guess i am not going to give her my cellphone number anytime soon?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have baled out of the forum some time age for the same reasons as mentioned above. Trading is serious stuff and requires serious interaction on TRADING at least 90% of the time (Swapping of ideas, advice on packages, etc), and spiced with some humour 10% of the time to make it interesting. At leat that is what I originally thought it was all about. Unless Simon (and that Std Bank) sets new rules about the forum I am out for good and may even change my trading platform.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Guys let be realistic, as much as we fight with one another ,we are part of a family. Even each and every family member has different characteristic and opinion. I am always surprised about the number of forum members that is logged on at any given time. To lose any member is indeed sad. Now i am getting all sad (sob)
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
no topgun i dont believe we are immune but harping on the subject is not going to change the situation rather render your services to a worthy cause to make a difference we can rant and rave as much as we like but if you want change youve got to do something to make it happen, you seem to have a lot of energy for this kind of thing why not start a nation wide strike against crime.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
a fish rots from the head down....
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Re: I think it is time for a roll call...kariba 21 Aug' 07. From Jozi, married for 32 years, one child (Martin) who now lives in England because of all the crime here.
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
i'm not ashamed to admit it, but i bought a packet of MUR at 9100 yesterday. If i make some money out of it i will be happy to buy the forumites each a copy of the current issue of GQ which has the delicious Jessica Biel on the cover (Heloooooo nurse!!!) Can anyone take a look at the BSR chart which looked promising but had a second leg formation breakdown. Thanks
0 Kudos