Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

illuminati

org
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
illuminati: (n) a small light proctologists employ during an anal examination:
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Fascinating site, especially the SA section which has near-current analysts' views including SA's Leading TA (anyone, anyone?) http://www.gold-eagle.com/south_africa/regional_analysts.html
Might just be hard to take it seriously if that's indicative (perhaps they've helped put the dic into indicative?)
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Yeah, this website has been around for many years. It's a load of cr@p. I remember about seven years ago when these guys where punting every possible reason why the gold price was so low. Trying to sell every deranged theory under the sun except the two most important reasons, 1. that the BoE and other central banks where selling their stockpiles of gold and meeting demand in the market over the course of time. When that stopped, gold went up. 2. If investors can get better returns elsewhere, as well as earn dividends at the same time, they'll invest elsewhere, leaving the demand for gold low. Supply and demand is the only thing that influences gold.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Yes but dont look at the gold part, just go to technical analysis section , robert mchugh , tim wood etc on dow and general markets.excellent stuff.many tech analysts post there.Anyone knows raptorgroupresearch.com
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Maybe that dictionary originated from said anal source
0 Kudos
Dr_Who
Occasional Contributor
Tim Wood? The guy hates the whole world but especially SA. I'd take anything he says with a large pinch of salt.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Org.. I like you. we need a perma bear. Please post when you/if you suddenly get all positive on us.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
aah yes, tim wood. Are people still taking him seriously?
0 Kudos