Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

lots of SSF / Wave posts

Asher
Regular Contributor
does anyone still trade warrants?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Another yes from this corner. In fact a resounding yes. I've been trading for a few months but already seem to be doing alright. Got myself a decent strategy, some goals and a brutal stoploss. I'm amazed that by signing up for a web based account, attending a couple of hours of courses and doing a bit of reading one can actually outperform the top 40 by some margin within a couple of weeks of learning. Must thank SCMB though - you've made it really accessible to the average deskjockey. Simon - I have an "open question" for you though. You made some noises about developing a new system over the Dec/Jan period - you made your "lazy system" public, will you let us plebs in on this one too?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
MotoMike, it'll be the same lazy system but I am just looking for more indices to trade. At the moment I only trade the Top 40 with warrants/waves.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Simon. What is your "lazy" system? interested to know ( i often dont read the forums for weeks at a time so missed it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can you give some details re the "lazy system" for us?
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Hup - please let us in on the lazy system - Simon
0 Kudos