Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

merafe

hollandse_kat
Occasional Contributor
Hi all, do you have an opinion about Merafe? Price range, I have heard that it will test the 700 this year?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
mosismoke
Contributor
only if the big guns are not going to dump it.
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
I also agree it will reach 700, but with some very interesting swings on the way up.
0 Kudos
hollandse_kat
Occasional Contributor
Hi Interesting swings to the top? you think it will retrace radically and work its way up?
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
Yes, definitely. About 15-25 cents swings first down and then up to new highs on a weekly basis.If nothing substantially happens out of the norm.
0 Kudos
hollandse_kat
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for your input.Appreciate it
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey, I am not convinced it is going anywhere?
0 Kudos
hollandse_kat
Occasional Contributor
Hi Maggie Why you say its not going anywhere? I agree there is no fundamentals, but its a strong company and also have operating licence with exx?
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Maggie.... have a look at the MRF graph for the last 3 months. A er@ction with that angle would make most men happy. Surely that is an indication of what direction MRF is going. Perhaps it may also be as sustainable as some men's er@ctions as well, which is not so good.....smile
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Beep beep!
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Keep it up,MRF.
0 Kudos