Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

share is holding up

more-doe
Contributor
I wonder whats keeping this share so positive - will it go up further.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Ang
New Contributor
... Wait for the financials... ... Think this share in 5-10 yrs is gonna be a massive bagger.. ... Saw they opened up another branch yesterday in Germiston ... think as ppl get more confident and as the company proves themselves over time, its going to be a ripper... So yes... Think there's lots more in the tank. I'm glad I overheard people talking about it :) ... did the research and will sit patiently till the "dividends" are paid... Obv being venture capital, high risk and with wanting to grow company gonna be a while before official dividends are paid.. But should have plenty of movement still... Is a very volatile share though :)
0 Kudos
Ang
New Contributor
... u see the latest dealings in securities... that notion is why there is a lot more driving force... still lots in the tank... wouldnt be surprised if this share gets to 2.50 by end the yr.. all depends on actual results released in october though...
0 Kudos
more-doe
Contributor
With the allocation of shares to directiors just the other day for achieving net profit of R100Million or more, is this an indication that the Otober 2013 results are going to be good.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
or it could mean creative accounting.
0 Kudos
more-doe
Contributor
I think it is very difficult to do number gymnastics withought the jse eventually finding out considering their strict rules
0 Kudos