Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

so were are the INL value buyers now?

Not applicable
OK now u can buy it 4759.....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LG timing markets is exactly the opp of buying when the market is moving up and selling when the market is moving down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes... John just having fun...seeing if I am the only person on the planet that can call this one just right....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LG I make part of my living from riding the market intra day. Is that short term enough?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Playing masater of the universe can be costlty, but then you already know that!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
let N Y close it gap first.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
aah John ...sorry u missed out....
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
John, why only part time? Don't tell me you actually have a day job?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So John..had u not been so silly u would have been 6% up on this one by now....with a ssf would have been a nice 30%...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And, God returns. No burning bush, but he returns.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So chartist we are playing Master of the universe and monday morning quaterback, I don't think that this kind of post deserves a response..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Not much of an oilive branch either, one hopes with the high risk God complex trading he is doing, he is not left with just a fig leaf in the end.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Of course it deserves a response. It just doesn't deserve a polite response. (Cheese curl tupperware quivering in anticiaption.)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no John I didnt think it deserved a response but I suppose actions speak louder than words...you get so testy when u lose out...just messing around John dont take things so personally...if u cant take a joke then just say so and I resist and desist...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I did not miss out I went short on the index, sold this morning for a handsome profit. Not to worry Chartist I can take a joke just let me know in advance when you are TRYING to be funny so I can laugh at you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John I was reffering to INL but since u mention it... going long at the gap was the real trade which should have been obvious...500 pts...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Not the first time John and old Chartist trading blows. Sense of humors seem to be clashing here.Maybe just the Alpha Male thing.Easier just to get along Guys.
0 Kudos