Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

theres a nice gap a few hundred points down from here...

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
By the way that nic of yours look awfully suspicious - indego ?? That's not even a real word.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it is hidden next to the organic tool in the gap that Charist said was forming
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
That's just not right ... That word was used on the forum this morning. I use it, it gets sensored.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John you need to pop in and join the treasure hunt....I thought were interested in what I do...disappointed you take so little interest...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Will try get there tomorrow.. what do I do when I get to the door. Do I ask for chart***** or *****
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John the codeword is *****...no you can just speak to Mini at the registration desk...she will call me and I will sort u out
0 Kudos
Not applicable
on the point of the *****....it is seldom wrong and that gap further down still looks pretty inviting....
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Jeepers, Can't beleive most of the world down over 1.5% and we pulling hard in the opposite direction????
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Definately not moving to close gaps.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no not at the moment.....pump and dump at the moment...
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Chartist has a point, Top40 fut seems like made double-top from 19may. This considered can go to gap left 13may. OMO
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I told you it was my i-phone... however if you give me the phone I think you might find room for the plug to now fit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
won't touch that phone if I were you. Been in the gap down there
0 Kudos