Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

to rise or be suspended

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
this shares got no growth or does it... 1 week left
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Taurus
Super Contributor
Im sure you must know what the forum thinks about this share..why one week?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
cos im selling what i have if this share doesn't move in one more week. i fell into the trap....
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
And tell me son....how are you going to sell your shares....please inlighten us all!!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
wow, never looked at this one before. Talk about sellers stacked up.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Gee Simon cant believe you donk know this dog...btw how can a share like this be allowed on the JSE?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya well I tend to stay away from small stocks and was aware of this flea, but never bothered to check the offers. Listing is easy, as long as you meet the requirements, then once on it is tough to get them off as long as they follow the rules. What should happen is a 100:1 consolidation, but I spose directors are concerned about destruction of value (and rightly so). So sort of JSE rule about if a share soends X perdio at 1c a consolidation is forced on the company to enable trade.
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
If you pay me 1/2c for each of your JDH shares, I'll take 'em.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I think a consolidation will be good for everyone, what is the period for the JSE rule?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
good question abuss.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
abuzz, no rule. I said it would be a good rule
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Thanks Simon - pity though, can we suggest it to JSE?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Why would the JSE be intrested in changing the rules..they still get what is due to them...we lose!!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yes, I realise there is nothing in it for the JSE to change the rule, but it would definitely stimulate an otherwise DEAD share
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I believe that shares like this are not allowed to be listed on the other major Indecies off the world..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Taurus, not really true. Listing is the easy part - keeping a decent share price is another stroy and beyond the scope of the JSE. The only example I know of is the Nasdaq, if your share price is below US$1 for 6 months (think it is 6) you get kicked off, but that also has problems with attempts to manipulate the price etc.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
when i look at AWT i think any thing is possible..
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
AWT,ABO and all those other shares actualy sell and produce something, not the case with JDH..how they survive is a open question.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
And there goes our last hope!!!...the sens just puplished means they couldnt pull the aveation deal off.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
write it off as school fees babyboy...
0 Kudos