Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

u know what to do

JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Sure, but not with more than a 100 points still left. within 50 or so and yes perhaps maybe sure
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
The low for the 12th was 18513. 63pts off target. For now the my eyes are on the pound/$ interesting things going on there..
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
I guess thats closed then
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Chartist Do gap plays work for individual large cap shares??
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I see that not only did you not take my advice of trying to find somthing out for yourself..You now seem to think that you know it all ..just listern to the expert...Not only do I listern mate but I also learn from real life market action. There was never any doubt in my mind as to how I was going to act and when .. Now piss off and when you actually have a clue as to what we were talking about you can talk to me and next time with a little respect.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
One last thing...chartist and Brazen and Simon have won the right to give me abuse as I have them because we have been here all the time while dip*****s like you have come and gone...when you have been trading live with real cash and have not wiped out in 2 years time you can call me what you like, you will have earned it.
0 Kudos