Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

where to from here ?

FATBOY
New Contributor
anyone care to give me some direction..from the 'new kid on the block'.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
platsak
Super Contributor
Dont be in to much of a hurry to enter. There will problably be good entry points for the next few months. If youre in already in (like stupid me) forget about the share for the next 6 months and tell people youre looking at it as a long term investment and try not to cry youre wife awake at night.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Forget the losers, get rid of them and go for the winners.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ya, oil at 135 and climbing is not a good thing when most of your business involves things that use petrol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't get me started on the large hadron collider
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! You're a nut, you know that? I'm sure the Big Bang occupies a large portion of your thought process. Or is it the Big Bong.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I believe it may be the BIG BONK that is what occupies his present thoughts.
0 Kudos
Candy
New Contributor
Expect the oil price to go higher as it is in a long-term bull market but be careful when finding the next entry level as the oil price is trading way above the 52-week MA. I expect to see the oil price at $105 within the next 5 weeks. What is your opinion?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hi candy, looks like near term support for oil is at about 110. The odds of a pullback to that level are probably good as it has run hard. But, as you say, it's in a long term bull trend, and is only going to go higher. Long oil seems like a no brainer.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Master aka John Allen Stagliano
0 Kudos