Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

zed

Not applicable
I have just bought some more atR2-55.Lets hope we see some action.Any other holders out there?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Clembo
Contributor
What are you talking about?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zeder - good company but I got out, toooo long term.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
the share zeder. MUST be a new chap on the block huh... which i think is a waste of time. stats show a declinein price. maybe only in two months you could expect a rise out of this one. but who knows... maybe the company got something up their sleave.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I really dont understand.The PE is under 5 with some wonderful shareholdings in Agri businesses amongst others.The value of the investments far exceeds the Market Cap.I am no expert but can someone confirm my analysis.tks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BABYBOY, you try to sound as if you know what you're talking about and yet you never add anything usefull or try to back up any of your stupid claims. Zeder is an investment company part of the PSG group. They have a large holding in Afgri and recent results have been very positive but they sit on a large pile of cash and I think invetsors are waiting to see what they're going do with it before the share price will start moving.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
thats my op.. PSG listed its agri investments through Zeder - of which it now owns 38,5% - in December 2006 and you can...earned only R50m, down from R98m. But because of the listing of Zeder, I doubt if those figures are comparable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
patience!!!! all I can say
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
thanks my point exactly.. profits will come after a long time maybe a month or two... but it is a good investment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sigh...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks skippy
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Hi Skippy. I held ZED from listing, but sold out around 275. Also got tired of waiting for them to do something with the cash they raised. I figure 250-260 is a good price to get back in, and I'll keep an eye on them today. The key resistance points seem to be 270, 280, 300.. I'm guessing those are nice round numbers for the guys who got shares at the listing. Liquidity is low, so if demand picks up this is going to climb quickly. IMO, hang on for 6 months+
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Tango,I got out for same reson as u.Nobody mentions the drought,which is why those in the know are not climbing in at this stage.How ever the upside to this is that they would be able to pick up companuies(also co-ops) at much lower prices which are now struggling with debts of their own.I have near family that are farmers.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I took a bite - picked up 10k shares @ 255. They are going to do something with all that cash one of these days, and as you say, there may be some attractive targets for them soon.
0 Kudos